Monday, August 16, 2010

Features +

Some fun collections on Etsy that my photography has recently been featured in that I think are a great theme and have other talented artist's work as well-

Grunge - Makes me homesick!
On A Nighttime Sea - Beautiful shades of turquoise!
Celebration -A collection of good times.
Good Grief - Awesome things to help with mourning and loss.
Follow Me With Your Motorhome - Motorhome themed, fun!
Salt of the Earth - Interesting salt theme.
I'm So Tired - Tires, as in the kind on your vehicle, yay recycling!
Pounce On These Great Picks - Super sellers who've yet to have sales.
Will You Walk Into My Parlor - Spider themed, based on a poem.

2 Days until my epic roadtrip, can't wait! I fear the heat though. It'll be worth the sunburn I have coming my way. :) Can't wait to collect things to use in my jewelry and art, and take tons of photos!

I'm trying to think of what music I should include in my road trip mixes... So far I have a lot of Baroness, Broken Bells, Rites Of Spring, and Cult of Luna. I think I need some good hip hop too.
Suggestions?!


Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment