Sunday, August 15, 2010

Welcome!

Well, I'm new here! New to the blogging world. I figure since I've gotten more serious about creating, I should be more serious about promoting my work as well! Not to mention this blog will be a place for me to post about exciting things on the horizon, exciting things going on, plans, ideas, contests, and to share fellow artists that I enjoy and think deserve attention too.

Currently I'm working on preparing myself to sell jewelry at a retail location, which when I can share more details about, I definitely will!

I'm headed on some fun photo adventures over the next few weeks and I will have tons of images to share from them.
-Later this week I'm taking a road trip with a few friends to Texas, and stopping by the Grand Canyon which I've never seen before.
-In September I will be going to the Upper Peninsula in Michigan, where it will be beautiful with all the nature and fall colors.

These are my two Etsy shops:

coffincrafts
















photosbyJanelle



















For the most part I'm just starting off with these sites and find them to be part of an amazingly talented span of artists.

One of my pieces was just featured in this amazing collection of one of my favorite things in the whole world: SHARKS.
Check it out!

And, Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment