Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Markdowns in both of my Etsy shops!

With my new focus on making more items and selling them, I have found myself flooded with crazy amounts of inventory! Which in a way, is good. But I'd like to get rid of some of the stuff I've had in my shop for a long time to make room for newer (and better) things!
Check out both of my Etsy shops for new markdowns on older items!
Coffincrafts has a clearance section, featuring items $5.00 and under. All clearance items include free shipping if you purchase another item from my shop!
Photos by Janelle has changed its price structure. I realized that a flat price point for all items doesn't allow me to charge what I want to, higher for better photos, and less for ones that I think aren't as good. So I marked down quite a few as well.

Check 'em out! Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment