Monday, September 27, 2010

The Heat!

The weather today in San Diego is a sweltering 107 degrees. Looks like Summer has finally arrived, in the Fall that is!

I've been working on a couple projects, mainly still trying to set up my studio. I just added a cool work table and it's been getting used. Been painting, sanding and glitter-izing some wooden pieces, photos to come soon.

My cats keep getting into my feathers, I need to find somewhere that they can't get into. I've started calling my studio "Adventureland" because there are so many fun things for my cats to get into and destroy!

Still need to set up a cool background for the model I'm going to photograph wearing my jewelry next week. I'm tossing around a few ideas, and hopefully I'm able to execute a few photo shoots. I'd like to have 12 different models by year's end; a pin-up style calendar would be sweet! If you are in the San Diego area and want to rock my jewelry, email me at JMikolaizik@yahoo.com and we'll set something up!



I added a bunch of photos from my trip to Michigan on my site.





I also made a few new items for my other shop, some using vintage components of my grandma's jewelry.







A few Treasuries I've been lucky enough to be featured in:
Out in the West Texas Town of El Paso
Orange You Glad Its Fall
Knockers and Knobs
In Praise of Dirt
Warm Autumn Glow

I hope everyone is able to stay cool today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment