Friday, September 3, 2010

Updates and Treasuries to share

So, the one week countdown until my Michigan trip has begun! Excited, but still so much to do beforehand!

I've given each of my Etsy shops a little bit of a facelift; switched up the display photos, changed the sections, etc. I think they look a bit nicer, but you be the judge! Photos By Janelle has a few new additions, mostly older photos that I've realized haven't been added yet! coffincrafts has a couple new items as well, including this necklace that may be my new favorite!
I've started to set up an art studio in my 2nd bedroom, there's still lots of organizing that needs to happen, but here's a glimpse of how things are looking so far! (Photos taken with my phone, not too amazing!)



As far as other news goes, I created a few Treasuries full of awesome items. Old World Kitchen is how I should decorate my own kitchen, amazing artistry! check it out! 
And Statement Staples features some amazing artists, with pieces for a more fabulous wardrobe. check it out!

A few new treasuries I've been lucky enough to be featured in, alongside some great artwork from others on Etsy:
Keeper of the Key
I Can See Your House From Here
Allo! Labyrinth 
In Masks Outrageous and Austere 
Milk Cookies and Coffee
Desert Summer Thunder Showers
Colorized
Smitten Kitten
Girls Like Cars Too
Are You Ready For The Witching Hour?
And The Moonbeams Kissed The Sea 
October Undiscovered 
Everyone Follow The Bouncing Ball
Heavy Metal

Tomorrow, I'm going to photo-assist on a fashion shoot that my friend Kelly is doing, should be fun!

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment